Monday, April 2, 2007

Alright guys...

this is obviously NOT going to work.
Trying to finish writing my many "short" stories about India before publishing my blog is taking forever, n i've finally decided to wake up from my stubborn ambitions n go ahead with or without them...for the time being anyway.

India was the major inspiration behind my decision to start a blog, but after more than a month of "working on it" i have to admit that it's gonna make more sense to let it be "in-progress" rather than take the sense out of creating a blog in the first place by not even publishing it..!
It's already april n just after spring break, but from the looks of my turtle-paced progress, my blog will become obsolete before i even get to share it...i admit defeat...

So, here it is...my public diary. The ming, 念明, nienming, ming-er, ミンミン etc that you probly didn't know. But this isn't about me actually...this is about my letters to anyone who's interested in my topics of interest...

n I'll continue to keep you posted...

ps. hope you don't mind the typical template..cos i kinda like it actually =)

9 comments:

agrasshopper said...

looks like someone is not tooooo stubborn afterall?

all it took was a phonecall and an annoying high-pitch nag :)

welcome to the magnificent blogsphere!

cnmmnc said...

yep xw, ur 'nagging' woke me up, haha.

Anonymous said...

yo!! just wanted to drop a line and let you know i'll be watching you... i mean checking your blog. :P
back in my hometown, macau, now... now i think i should write down some insights about this growing gamblers' heaven like you did about your india trip. :)

Anonymous said...

"it's better late than never"

keep it up!

chengnienhaw said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey its great that u have a blog! we can be updated on your life right now even tho u are not in Singapore :( so many people are out of this teeny weeny island! keep in touch.. puaytin

kuri said...

if you might be interested, it's also important that many indian historians have been teaching in ivy leage and other universities in the united states, and some of them are really big names internationally...such as homi k bhabha, gayatri spivak, to name only a few. (i dont know if i spelled them correctly :P)
they are talking about the history of british colonization and subconsequent social dilemma in india.
i bet their texts require long long times to consume, so i would google their names and get the grimpse of what they are talking...hehe
i'll keep waching your blog and give comments on it!
-shinya

the oh-em-geeist said...

how do you publish a blog?

cnmmnc said...

Motoko, u can visit http://www2.blogger.com/home

it teaches u how to publish a blog..all the best!